Recognition Display Questions
- Who are you recognizing?
- Are there levels of giving that need to be recognized? If so, what are those levels or donation amounts?
- How many names are currently in each level?
- How many names do you plan to add to each level per year?
- How would you like to display names? Alphabetically, Freeform, etc.
- What information will go on each nameplate (name only, in memory/honor of, a photo, etc.)?
- Will the board need to be changed and/or updated? And at what frequency? Quarterly, Annually, Periodically?
- Is there any specific wording, logos or images you would like to see on the custom rendering?
- Will there be a need for room naming plaques to coordinate with the display?
- Would you like a brochure holder?
- Where will the recognition display hang? Indoors/Outdoors?
- What is the design style of the area (modern, traditional, rustic, etc.) & what is the color scheme?
- What type of lighting is in the area?
- How big is the space you would like to use for the recognition display? Length? Height?
- Is the wall curved? If so, Convex or Concave & what is the radius of the curve?
- Are there any other significant architectural features in the area?
- Are there photos or artist renderings of the area that you can share with us?
- What is the budget for the project?
- When does the finished recognition need to be in place?
- Would you like an artboard with sample materials? If so, to what address would you like the artwork and quote delivered?